Thursday 20 February 2014

Make-up Storage - Before and After

Hey Everyone,

If you've read my earlier blogs you'll know that i recently moved in with my boyfriend and so i didn't have much time to really organise things as it was around christmas and things were hectic. I took to sorting out my make up the other day.

Here's the before pictures:



Everything was so cluttered, i had some stuff in the bathroom and some stuff in the bedroom which was a nightmare. Whilst i was clearing out i dropped my eyebrow shadow =( so long friend you'll be missed.

Here's after:




There are some drawers behind that hold my pencil eyeliners and lipglosses, ontop of there is my brushes and my mac brush cleaner. I then have another acrylic stand that holds things that i use daily, so mascara, primers, foundation etc. Underneath there are my drawers which hold one drawer for eyes and the other for blushes and concealers.
The top drawer of the stack is now filled with eye pallets and finishing powders/highlighters. Having it all together like this makes everything so accessible, it's now much quicker to get ready on a morning.

whilst i was at it i tidied the shower caddy:


A tidy house is an uncluttered mind =)

night lovlies

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love organising my make-up. It feels so good once you're done and I also find it therapeutic.

    tilolovesvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete