Friday 7 February 2014

How to fill your eyebrows - the 5 second quick way.

Hey Guys,

wow it's been a busy couple of weeks and February looks like my busiest month yet. Yesterday i was at a wedding fayre with my friend and saw an eyebrow stand. As a beautician this sparked interest instantly as i'm always looking around for the latest fad or gimmick on the market. Yes i'm not afraid to say it i'm normally stood watching, expression blank, thinking what a load of twoddle.

And so i worked my way to the front of the crowd, ready to judge and what i saw amazed me.

It's the latest thing in the eyebrow market and currently Vogues latest make up trend. It's called Cresty. It's an eyebrow powder and stencil that literally takes 5 seconds and you have perfect brows. Me and all my friends couldn't stop watching and i was very impressed. Here's how to use it.


 I got the charcoal kit as i like my brows a bit darker. You get the powder 2 brushes and 3 stencils. Thin, natural and thick.

This is my natural brow, i have no make up and no tint on them. As you can see i have some gaps in my natural shape.

Keep the top of the stencil flat and place the arch of the brow where you would like it. Then re-align the rest of the stencil so it fits as well as can be to the rest of your brow. (i'm using the natural stencil)

As you can see the majority of my brow is aligned with the stencil.


Get your colour (i dropped mine just as i was placing it down - how annoying) and the brush it comes with ready, while holding the stencil steady with your non dominant hand, rub back and forth over the stencil with the brush with your dominant hand until you get the coverage you desire.




This was my brow instantly after removing the stencil you can see the shape it gives. I then just touch up any other little bits i wish to with the slanted brush on the other end to get the full desired effect.


This is a fools proof way of doing brows if you aren't confident enough to free hand them. I like it because it's so quick on a morning rather than spending a good 5-7 minutes penciling them on and checking they're even. You can make them as natural or as dramatic as you like just by changing the amount of product you put on the brush.
I did have a video of me doing the brows but it wouldn't load - can anyone suggest to why that is?

I hope this helps anyone interested in how to quickly do brows, i shall also put up a step by step guide of how i free hand my brows for anyone who wants to know that.

Love to you all

Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment