Sunday 9 February 2014

I HIT 50! Thank you...




Arrgghhhh.....i logged on to bloglovin today and found that i had hit 55 followers. Now i know people who have been on here a while and have thousands of followers or people who hit 800 in a month will think it's nothing much.....but on the other hand everyone who starts a blog will always be proud of their first 50 followers. It means alot to me that people are actually reading and following my blog. I am very new to htmls, layouts and making photography look as professional as possible but i really wanted to create a blog that was real, for real people that you could all relate to and i hope you continue my journey with me as i grow. 

Thank you so much! You make every second worth while.

Sending lots of love

Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment