Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sigma Kabuki Face Brushes

For months i have been wanting some decent make up brushes and for christmas my lovely boyfriend got me the Sigma Brushes.....and what a difference they make. My foundation goes on better, my concealer blends better and all from brushes.

Here's the kit that i got and an explanation of each one so if you wish to purchase these amazing brushes yourself you can pick which ones you want =)

 
If you dont own or know about sigma all their face brushes start with 'F', eye brushes start with 'E' and precision start with 'P'. This is the 'F82 - Round Kabuki' This is for buffed foundation application to blend mineral products into the skin.

 
'F80 - Flat Kabuki' Buffed foundation application for liquid or cream products. (Thee most amazing foundation brush you'll ever buy. Makes liquid look like its skin, and builds product well)

 
'F84 - Angled Kabuki' - To blend cream blush or bronzer onto the skin (i dont like cream products on the skin but this works ana brilliant contour brush)

 
'F86 - Tapered Kabuki' - Precise concealer application, exact placement of concealer on harder to reach places.



 
With the it i got a free eyeliner brush the 'E11'. I've always used an angled brush for my gel eyeliner but this is really well shaped and i got better results of winged eyeliner than with an angled brush.
 
**Please note the opinions are my own but the decriptions are from Sigma themselves**

6 comments:

  1. These brushes look amazing! I might have to look into investing in some! I adore your blog! I would love to nominate you for the Liebster Award. I will leave the link below. I followed you on Bloglovin, and I would love a follow back! I can’t wait to read your responses.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie,

      thanks for checking out my blog im glad you're enjoying it. Why not add me on bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts.

      I shall check out your link now and respond.

      Lizzie xx

      Delete
  2. Great little review. I just might have to get some myself! x

    Following you on Bloglovin'.

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately look at investing in the brushes you wont regret it =)

      Thanks for the follow, i have followed you on bloglovin too...by the way yor dog is just gorgeous!

      Lizzie x

      Delete
  3. i've never tried any sigma brushes - they look amazing! xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are amazing. Thanks for checking out my blog, i'll have a look at yours. follow me on bloglovin' for up to date posts =)

      lizzie x

      Delete