Sunday 26 January 2014

Current Perfume Favourites - Jan 2014

Aloha Lovelies, 

Like any other girly girl I love my perfumes. To find the perfect fragrance is a tough job but once you find your loves you hold on to them. I'm not a snob when it comes to perfume i like high end and cheaper ones, i also like to wear very different scents i'm not a person who sticks to one scent i.e. all musky, all sweet etc. So here are my current fragrances that are on my dresser at the moment
Here's a brief over view of how my perfume is set out on my dresser.







 Miss Dior: I love this perfume, i have the pink one. I'm on my very last squirts but i can't bring myself to get rid of it. The bottle is so beautiful. I think i shall keep the bottle once im done and use it as decoration. The fragrance is light and slightly sweet.



 Victoria Beckham: Intimately Beckham: I am LOVING this fragrance at the moment and my go to day fragrance. It's great value for money and smells alot more expensive than it is. The bottles are good sizes too. I always get comments when i'm wearing this. The smell is slightly musky slightly sweet, but one i think everyone will like. 


 Clarins: Eau Des Jardins: (pronounced - oh de jar-dan) I first smelt this at work and love it. Its a very fresh summer fragrance. It's great value at £30.00 for 100ml. Keep a look at at christmas and throughout the year for the kits they bring out. They contain the full sized fragrance, shower gel and body lotion all for £30.00. You can squirt as much as you like for that price. 


Marc Jacobs: Lola: I was given this as a gift from my boyfriends mum as she didn't like the scent. It's a heavier scent so i tend to wear it on a night out, more musky. You only need a small amount. The only downside is the bottle. It looks great but the lid makes it quite hard to store is you don't have a large amount of room. 


Britney Spears: Fantasy: Another one of my great value scents. A perfect day time fragrance. It's light and fresh. Britney's other scents are very pleasant too. The perfume shop do some great gift sets in this too. 


Next: Live,Laugh,Love: My greatest bargain of them all. This is only £10.00 YES £10.00. Next do some amazing fragrances, their PINK scent especially is lovely. This is sickly sweet so some of you may not like it but i love it. My weird admittance with this is that it's my 'bedtime scent' I have a phobia of things smelling including me, my apartment, my car and anything around me. So yes i wear perfume to bed, weird i know. But with this being so cheap i use it as my excuse. 


Narciso Rodriguez: For Her: I smelt this on a family member and fell in love and honestly if i'd have smelt it from the bottle first i wouldn't touch it. It's a very strong scent so you literally need one or two squirts. A very heavy, musky scent. It's definitely a personal choice to wear this one. Don't judge it on first sniff. Spray a little and let it settle for a good minute then re-smell it and it totally transforms into a different smell. I love this. I only wear it on a night out, i got this from my boyfriend for christmas in a kit with a mini to put in my purse. They also have two pink versions which are very similar but nice too. 


What are your favourite scents for me to try?

Love to you all

Lizzie xxx

4 comments:

  1. My favorite fragrance is Ed Hardy...I don't like anything else Ed Hardy, but somehow I love that fragrance!

    www.simplyhsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo i've never smelt Ed Hardy before, next time i'm at the fragrance shop i shall smell it =)

      thanks

      xx

      Delete