Friday 17 January 2014

Exciting Update =)

Hey Guys, 

Just an update on my life and some cool news. Two years ago when i started my own business i was asked by the Skin care company DermaQuest to go work for them down in London for the Professional Beauty trades show at ExCel. I loved every minute of it. The Sunday is for trade only and the monday is for students and open public. People like Katie Price aka Jordan were there along with others such as Amy Childs. I was on products and had great fun chatting to potential clients about the products and the company. The company specializes in skin peels and advanced skin care which i'm really passionate about - so to ask me to come and talk to people about it all weekend YES PLEASE =)

I was very honoured to be asked to return last year - the stand was even bigger with more products, new science and technology within their products, the weekend is always tiring but it's an absolute blast. 

You can imagine my excitement when i received a phone call on Wednesday asking me to return again this year. As there are thousands of beauticians in the industry for you to be chosen by a CEO to join a company and work for them is a massive compliment. So this February i'm going back down to the good ol Capitol London for the weekend. If any of you are going i hope to see you there, pop on over to the Youngblood and Dermaquest stand. I believe im on the Youngblood mineral make up stand this year - providing make overs and information on why mineral make up is the way forward. People like Kimberly Walsh use Youngblood. 

I can't wait to learn lots of new things on this weekend and look forward to sharing my experience and new information on skin care with you guys. 

If you have any questions you wish me to answer leave a comment below and i will. Here are a few photos from last year. 

I'll keep you updated =)

night loves

Lizzie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment