Monday 9 December 2013

Smelling Christmassy

Home Decor is another great love of mine, and like the fashion and make up i spend alot of time researching home decor and different styles.

I moved in with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago and i have the pleasure in re-decorating. Along with nice new walls and furnature came lots of new nik naks and my other obession........Candles!

Whether they're seasonal, just smell nice or gifts i love candles. I also have a weird obsession with worrying that our house smells. We have to indoor cats and there's nothing worse than walking into a home and knowing instantly that there is pets living there without having to clap eyes on an animal.

I recently purchased two new christmassy scents to get us in the mood over this season.


Snow fall smells amazing! It smells really fresh and i can't wait to burn this in the house. Ho Ho Ho weirdly smells like mens aftershave. It reminds me of when you walk past a guy and get a whiff of his aftershave. My home will soon smell like this. Yummy!
I also bought Yankee Candle 'Season Of Peace' in the big jar which i am currently burning. Again this smells amazing. A very light clean fragrance, im not a lover of spice or cinnamon scents so i find it hard to find xmas scents that i like.
I shall take some photos of them burning as they add a great sense of cosyness to the house with the christmas tree lights on and a candle burning in the corner. A very welcome sight and smell home =)

1 comment:

  1. I use to hate home decor growing up, but as I get older, I learn to appreciate it more and can't wait to decorate my future home!

    Thanks for coming by my blog!

    Des Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete