Monday 9 December 2013

Fashion




I can spend hours online on social sites such as Pinterest, instagram and youtube looking for fashion inspiration such as above. I love looking at different texture, colour and style combinations. I would say my style changes depending on the season, my mood and what's caught my eye at that certain time.

Although i'm not an expert on fashion (if you call styles by their proper names i wouldnt have a clue what you were on about) but i do know what items i like to wear and what i dont. I also know what i love on other people but i would either never get away with or i'm not daring enough to try it.

My loves for fall are:

Skinny Jeans or leggings with a jumper and a blazer
Dresses or skirts with tights and boots
I love my Gilets in winter

I shall be posting more pictures of my casual and my evening wear for this fall/winter and hope to share some inspiration to others.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment