Sunday 8 December 2013

Beauty sleep

So i'm not the worlds greatest sleeper. I work a ten hour day, i come home and i get on with chores and tea, i shower and then go to bed which normally consists of a good hour of watching my favourite Youtube gurus, pinterest and instagram. So when i actually close my eyes to go to sleep my mind is still buzzing. 

The past two weeks ive made it my priority to get some good sleep. I've started drinking flavoured tea so help soothe me, i stop caffinated drinks after 1pm. And i'm taking the time to relax and unwind. It must be working as my boyfriend got a phonecall from work at 1.30am last night and i didnt hear it ring/him answer or get out of bed to take the call. 

We all need a minimum 8 hours of good sleep. Especially this hectic time of year. Find what works for you. Take a nice bath, soothing drinks, read a gentle book and enjoy the benefits of good sleep. 

Night night xx 💤💙

No comments:

Post a Comment