Tuesday 20 May 2014

Exciting News!! 2014 the year of change!

Hello Lovelies.


WOW! I knew the year 2014 would be a year of change for me but I wasn't expecting things to change so suddenly and amazing changes happening too.!

If you read my last post you know the year started off with me and my long term boyfriend splitting up. Although initially it was hard I have really come into my own since. My goal was to really enjoy life and spend as much time with friends and family as possible, say yes to as many things as I could and get life experience.

I can honestly say I never thought changes would happen so quickly especially within my career. For the past 4 years I have worked along side DermaQuest, DermaPure and Youngblood products. They are absolutely amazing and it's no secret how much I love the company as I tell everyone even in my current employment who doesn't stock it. I have been lucky enough that for the past three years I have gone down to London to help the Dermapure team out with the ProBeauty event hosted at ExCel. I always have a ball and it's been great to get to know all the team and the other side to the company.

Last Wednesday I woke up to a voicemail from my local rep asking me to ring her, I did so and after I rang the CEO of the company to be told that the Northern Rep had handed her notice in and the job was mine if I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can imagine my excitement and after listening to what the job entailed I accepted.

My whole career has been working up to this, my goal was always to have my own business or work for a brilliant company. Seen as tho I've had my own business and hated it this was my next target. I can't wait to start although a little nervous!

I believe life only throws at your what you can handle....and with my new mind set and lease for life i'm looking forward to the challenges it will bring, the experience and the next chapter of my life!


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and life the life you imagined"

Love to all

<3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment